Published: 25 March 2019
The 10th World Congress on Conductive Education will take place in Budapest in May 2020. A meeting of the Executive Committee and a general assembly of the International Pető Association is planned to be held parallel with the Congress. Similar to previous Congresses, it is the endeavour of the Executive Committee to make the final decision regarding the organisation of the subsequent, the 11th World Congress on this occasion.
The Executive Committee of the International Pető Association is pleased to invite organisations to submit applications to host the 11th World Congress on Conductive Education. Applications should include all essential details of the applicant and of the possible partner organisation(s)
It is desirable for applicants
- To ensure that the 10th World Congress on Conductive Education is succeeded by the 11th Congress in about three years’ time (approximately in 2023).
- To take account of national and international as well as major religious customs and holidays when setting the date more nearly.
- To offer alternatives and easy travel access when specifying the venue.
- To guarantee accessibility and the opportunity to work for all participants (including those using special aids and appliances).
- To offer a wide range of accommodation possibilities.
- To provide acceptable organisational and financial guarantees and sponsors.
- To offer attractive social events.
- To involve the Board of the International Pető Association in strategic discussions and decisions, in the scientific planning, and collaborate in the different committees (eg. SC, OrgC., and other committees).
- To use the experiences and suggestions of the International Pető Association and organisers of the previous World Congresses.
The 11th World Congress should be characterised
- By a great number of participants
- By the participation of young professionals and trainees and related professions
- In proportion to summaries, cross cultural CE studies and own researches international grants and scholarships
- By the collection and introduction of similar experiences and profile consequences in an abstract
What the IPA can offer:
- Mailing list of possible participants
- Advice concerning the invitation of plenary speakers
- Setting the topics
- Invitation of the scientific comittee and coordination of their work
- Setting up the scientific programme
- Organisation of personal consultations with CE professionals
- Fulfilling special professional requests other than official congress programme
We will be pleased to be at your disposal with any further information.
Applications must be submitted by 15 February 2020 at the latest.
The winner will be announced in the general assembly of the IPA on the occasion of the 10th World Congress on Conductive Education.
Éva Feketéné Szabó
International Pető András Association